yup guessed right, excited to go to college after a really wasted vacation.
Missed hostel life a lot, Hostel life is full of fun.
List what I do in these vacation -
*nothing
*nothing
*nothing
:)
(smile is also part of above list)
beside these things, I planned to learn C, but nothing done,.
Just all day long Facebook, Movies , (no novels :/)
Movies list I Watched (which I do remember)-
College again starting from 27 July,
Missed hostel life a lot, Hostel life is full of fun.
List what I do in these vacation -
*nothing
*nothing
*nothing
:)
(smile is also part of above list)
beside these things, I planned to learn C, but nothing done,.
Just all day long Facebook, Movies , (no novels :/)
Movies list I Watched (which I do remember)-
- John Carter
- RockStar
- Just Go with It
- The 40 Years Old Virgin
- The Bounty Hunter
- The Illusionist
- Pirates of Sillicon Valley
- Vicky Donor
- (will update more)
Also created a blog about computer, internet, techs, tricks
firstly I titled it as reLoad reFresh, but I found that target is missing, as because its a new blog, for exp if DropBox , title there page as DropBox is good for him, they don't need to say "We are cloud servers, join us, and bl bla blah".
but I need target audience to know what my blog is all about, so I change title to The Tech Heart, and it looks good.
College again starting from 27 July,
then 28-29 holiday (Weekend)
30-01-02 full day colg
03 - holiday (raksha bandhan)
04 colg
05-06 again holiday
can't they start college 10 days later from 07-jun
(its what we say wasting of Student Precious Time)
No comments:
Post a Comment